Free ground shipping and a $15 flat return fee are only available within the contiguous US. All other locations are excluded.
Primo Air Pillow Double Set : Two Primo Air Pillows + Kanuda Head Nap
Best Suited for:
Physical Therapy Techniques Replicated:Learn More
SHOP BUNDLE SETS
Primo Air Pillow
The Primo Air pillow by Kanuda, our latest introduction, is thoughtfully designed to amplify comfort and support. It features a wider double-core insert and higher side elevations compared to our other pillows. The innovative design allows a seamless transition from head to neck, efforlessly adapting to various sleeping positions.
Ideal for those seeking substantial support and a cool sleep environment, catering to those who frequently change positions during sleep.
Includes height adjustment insert.
Kanuda Head Nap
Kanuda Head Nap, a cervical traction pillow, was designed to mimic physical therapy sessions at home by stimulating pressure points of OCBR and CV4 techniques.
Recommended daily use:10-30 minutes a day
- Primo Air Pillow Size: 23.6" x 11.8" x 4.6" (on either side)
- Primo Air Pillow Height pad: 0.5"
- Primo Air Pillow weight: 3.0 lbs
- Kanuda Head Nap Pillow Size: 11.5″ x 8″ x 4″
- Kanuda Head Nap Pillow Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Ship Size: 26.5″ x 12″ x 12″
- Primo Air Pillow Foam: High-density tensegrity foam (Polyurethane foam)
- Primo Air Pillow Cover: 54% Polyester, 43% Rayon, 3% Cotton
- Primo Air Pillow Liner: 100% Polyester (with a waterproof coating)
- Kanuda Head Nap Pillow Foam: Polyurethane foam (integral skin foam)
What's included in the box
- Two (2) Primo Air Pillow + Adjustable Height Pad
- One (1) Kanuda Head Nap Pillow
- Instruction manual
How to Use Primo Air Pillow
- Put your neck and head correctly. The pillow label should be facing
- The neckline should be adequately adjusted to the upper cervical area of the upper neck and the border of the back of the head.
- Both sides are the parts used to sleep to the side. Put your head to the side of the pillow; this makes your head and neck horizontal. When lying down sideways using Kanuda pillow, your head and neck will be horizontal with the spine and minimize pressure to your shoulder, giving less pressure to your spine and will aid in sleeping.
How to Use Kanuda Head Nap Traction Pillow
Lie down on your back facing up with a straight posture.
Place your neck directly above the Kanuda Nap traction pillow. Bend both knees.
Align the position such that the OCBR grooves are positioned directly underneath where the bottom of your skull transitions to your neck.
From here, lower your legs and relax. You will get the most out of this session if you can stay fully relaxed in a state of meditation.
You may transition from OCBR position to CV4 therapy if desired. To switch, bend both knees.
Adjust the position of the traction pillow such that the CV4 therapy area is placed directly underneath the back of your skull. You should feel the two lines on the traction pillow against the back of your head.
Slightly tuck your chin in and once again, lower your knees and stay relaxed.
- When washing the pillow product, wash the cover only. Do not wash the inner memory foam. The waterproof inner lining protects the foam from sweat, moisture, and/or sweat, so the foam does not need to be washed.
- When using a washing machine to wash the cover, please use a washing net, and by hand wash, wash gently.
- Use the pillow in a flat, safe place.
- A high-temperature mattress pad may change the shape of the pillow.
- Do not manually minimize or change its shape.