Free ground shipping and returns within the continental US. International orders are excluded from free shipping and returns.
Piano Air & Andante Pillow Double Set + Kanuda Spine Nap
Piano Air & Andante Pillow
The Piano Air pillow by Kanuda is designed to provide cervical spine and shoulder support with soft yet elastic texture. It has a steeper contour from back to neck to head with shorter wedge extension, allowing realignment of the c-curve during sleep. Its lower back-of-the head contour keeps your head and neck in the optimal position all night.
The Andante pillow by Kanuda provides comparatively firmer, denser support especially for the neck. Its smoother contour and longer wedge extension allows supported transition from back to neck to back-of-the head. Most ideal for those who toss and turn often during sleep.
Designed to replicate physical therapy techniques OCBR and CV4
Includes height adjustment insert.
Kanuda Spine Nap
Kanuda Spine Nap, a cervical and thoracic spine traction pillow, was designed to mimic physical therapy session at home by stimulating pressure points of the neck and back as well as the CV4 techniques.
Recommended daily use:10-30 minutes a day
- Piano Air Pillow Size: 23.6" x 11.4" x 4.1" (on either side)
- Piano Air Pillow Height pad: 0.4"
- Piano Air Pillow weight: 2.7 lbs
- Andante Pillow Size: 23.6″ x 11.4″ x 4.1″ (on either side)
- Andante Pillow Height Pad: 0.4"
- Andante Pillow weight: 2.7 lbs
- Kanuda Spine Nap Pillow Size: 5.8″ x 21″ x 4.3″
- Kanuda Spine Nap Pillow Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Ship Size: 26.5″ x 12″ x 12″
- Piano Air Pillow Foam: High-density tensegrity foam (Polyurethane foam)
- Piano Air Pillow Cover: 54% Polyester, 43% Rayon, 3% Cotton
- Piano Air Pillow Liner: 100% Polyester (with a waterproof coating)
- Andante Pillow Foam: High-density tensegrity foam (Polyurethane foam)
- Andante Pillow Cover: 54% Polyester, 43% Rayon, 3% Cotton
- Andante Pillow Liner: 100% Polyester (with a waterproof coating)
- Kanuda Spine Nap Pillow Foam: Polyurethane foam (integral skin foam)
What's included in the box
- One (1) Piano Air Pillow + Adjustable Height Pad
- One (1) Andante Pillow + Adjustable Height Pad
- One (1) Kanuda Spine Nap Pillow
- Pillow cover
- Waterproof inner lining
- Instruction manual
How to Use Piano Air & Andante Pillow
- Put your neck and head correctly. The pillow label should be facing
- The neckline should be adequately adjusted to the upper cervical area of the upper neck and the border of the back of the head.
- Both sides are the parts used to sleep to the side. Put your head to the side of the pillow; this makes your head and neck horizontal. When lying down sideways using Kanuda pillow, your head and neck will be horizontal with the spine and minimize pressure to your shoulder, giving less pressure to your spine and will aid in sleeping.
How to Use Kanuda Spine Nap Pillow
Technique 1. Lie down on your back facing up with a straight posture. Rest the back of your head on the back of the head pressure points, and rest for 10-20 minutes in a fully relaxed state.
Technique 2. While using the Spine Nap, bend your arm and raise your hands to the side of your head, palms facing up. Slowly put downward pressure (toward the floor) with your shoulders and repeat 3-10 times.
Technique 3. Slowly move your body up to place your back on the cervical spine (neck) pressure part of the Spine Nap. For maximum pressure on your back, lock your fingers behind your head, tuck your chin in, and slowly roll up while raising your hip.
Use precaution as this places great pressure on the back. If you feel acute
pain or discomfort, stop this technique immediately.
- When washing the pillow product, wash the cover only. Do not wash the inner memory foam. The waterproof inner lining protects the foam from sweat, moisture, and/or sweat, so the foam does not need to be washed.
- When using a washing machine to wash the cover, please use a washing net, and by hand wash, wash gently.
- Use the pillow in a flat, safe place.
- A high-temperature mattress pad may change the shape of the pillow.
- Do not manually minimize or change its shape.