Free ground shipping and returns within the continental US. International orders are excluded from free shipping and returns.
Andante Pillow : Firmer Neck Support
SHOP BUNDLE SETS
The Andante pillow by Kanuda provides comparatively firmer, denser support especially for the neck. Its smoother contour and longer wedge extension allows supported transition from back to neck to back-of-the head. Most ideal for those who toss and turn often during sleep.
Ergonomically designed to align the C-shaped cervical spine and head.
Implemented physical therapy technique EV4 on top of CV4 and OCBR which all of our therapeutic pillows are designed to replicate.
Includes height adjustment insert.
- Pillow Size: 23.6″ x 11.4″ x 4.1″ (on either side)
- Height pad: 0.4”
- Ship Size: 26.5″ x 12″ x 5″
- Pillow weight: 2.7 lbs
- Foam: High density tensegrity foam (Polyurethane foam)
- Cover: 54% Polyester, 43% Rayon, 3% Cotton
- Liner: 100% Polyester (with a waterproof coating)
What's in the Box
- Pillow cover
- Waterproof inner lining
- Instruction manual
How to Use
- Put your neck and head correctly.
- The neckline should be adequately adjusted to the upper cervical area of the upper neck and the border of the back of the head.
- Both sides are the parts used to sleep to the side. Put your head to the side of the pillow; this makes your head and neck horizontal. When lying down sideways using Kanuda pillow, your head and neck will be horizontal with the spine and minimize pressure to your shoulder, giving less pressure to your spine and will aid in sleeping.
- When washing the product, wash the cover only. Do not wash the inner memory foam. The waterproof inner lining protects the foam from sweat, moisture, and/or sweat, so the foam does not need to be washed.
- When using a washing machine to wash the cover, please use a washing net, and by hand wash, wash gently.
- Use the pillow in a flat, safe place.
- A high-temperature mattress pad may change the shape of the pillow.
- Do not manually minimize or change its shape.