Free ground shipping and returns are only within the continental US. All other locations are excluded.
Largo Pillow : CV4 Support With Smoother Neck Contour
Best Suited for:
Designed for cervical spine and head support with softer firmness
- Lower neck support and higher back-of-the-head elevation
- Smoother contour for easier transition between sleeping positions
- Ideal for smaller physicque, and frequent tossers
Physical Therapy Techniques Replicated:OCBRCV4Learn More
SHOP BUNDLE SETS
The Largo pillow by Kanuda is designed to provide cervical spine and head support with softer firmness. It has a lower neck support and higher back of the head elevation than the Blue Label pillows (Piano Air, Andante, Allegro). Its smoother contour allows easier transition from neck to head, and between sleeping positions.
Most ideal for those with smaller physique, or those with relatively flat back of the head shape, and those who toss and turn often during sleep.
Designed to replicate physical therapy techniques OCBR and CV4
Includes height adjustment insert.
- Pillow Size: 23.6″L x 11.8″W x 3.9″H (on either side)
- Height pad: 0.4”
- Ship Size: 26.5″ x 12″ x 5″
- Pillow weight: 3.0 lbs
- Foam: High density tensegrity foam (Polyurethane foam)
- Cover: 54% Polyester, 43% Rayon, 3% Cotton
- Liner: 100% Polyester (with a waterproof coating)
What's in the Box
- Pillow cover
- Waterproof inner lining
- Instruction manual
How to Use
- Put your neck and head correctly.
- The neckline should be adequately adjusted to the upper cervical area of the upper neck and the border of the back of the head.
- Both sides are the parts used to sleep to the side. Put your head to the side of the pillow; this makes your head and neck horizontal. When lying down sideways using Kanuda pillow, your head and neck will be horizontal with the spine and minimize pressure to your shoulder, giving less pressure to your spine and will aid in sleeping.
- When washing the product, wash the cover only. Do not wash the inner memory foam. The waterproof inner lining protects the foam from sweat, moisture, and/or sweat, so the foam does not need to be washed.
- When using a washing machine to wash the cover, please use a washing net, and by hand wash, wash gently.
- Use the pillow in a flat, safe place.
- A high-temperature mattress pad may change the shape of the pillow.
- Do not manually minimize or change its shape.