Free ground shipping and returns within the continental US. International orders are excluded from free shipping and returns.
Modal Pillowcase : Cooling Beechwood Fiber
The Piano Air pillow by Kanuda is designed to provide cervical spine and shoulder support with soft yet elastic texture. It has a steeper contour from back to neck to head with shorter wedge extension, allowing realignment of the c-curve during sleep. Its lower back-of-the head contour keeps your head and neck in the optimal position all night.
Lower back-of-the-head contour, keeping your head and neck in the optimal position all night.
Designed to replicate physical therapy techniques OCBR and CV4
Includes height adjustment insert
Not sure if Piano Air is the right pillow for you? Take this quiz to find your perfect Kanuda pillow!
- Pillow Size: 23.6″L x 11.8″W x 4.1″H (on either side)
- Height pad: 0.4”
- Ship Size: 26.5″ x 12″ x 5″
- Pillow weight: 3.0 lbs
- Beech tree fiber: sustainably sourced from beech trees
- Cool to the touch and helps wick away moisture, keeping you cooler at night
- Breathable and odor resistant
- Choose the right size for your pillow (Allegro, Andante, Piano Air)
- 80% Beech tree fiber, 20% Cotton
- When using a washing machine, use a washing net, and by hand wash, wash gently.
- Wash with cold water and a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on low.