Free ground shipping and a $15 flat return fee are only available within the contiguous US. All other locations are excluded.
Kanuda Spine Nap : Spine Traction Device | Try Before You Buy
- Correct postural issues, such as slumped shoulders and forward head posture
- Relax tension in connective tissues throughout the head, neck, spine, and body
- Alleviate pain in the neck, shoulders, and upper back
- Restore flexibility of autonomic nervous system
Physical Therapy Techniques Replicated:CV4Learn More
Kanuda Spine Nap, a cervical and thoracic spine traction pillow, was designed to mimic physical therapy session at home by stimulating pressure points of the neck and back as well as the CV4 techniques.
Recommended daily use:10-30 minutes a day
- Pillow Size: 5.8″L x 20.5″W x 4.1″H
- Ship Size: 5.9" x 21" x 4.3"
- weight: 1.8 lbs
- Polyurethane foam (integral skin foam)
What's in the Box
- Traction Pillow
- Instruction manual