Free ground shipping and returns are only within the continental US. All other locations are excluded.
Allegro Pillow : For Larger Physique | Try Before You Buy
Best Suited for:
Designed for larger frame physiques with taller sides for neck alignment while side sleeping
- Built with extra density to sustain tension and provide ample support
Physical Therapy Techniques Replicated:OCBRCV4Learn More
SHOP BUNDLE SETS
The Allegro Pillow by Kanuda is designed specifically for larger frame physiques with taller sides for neck alignment while sleeping on your side.
Built with extra density to sustain tension.
A functional pillow that combines Kanuda Nap’s structure and human technology factors to replicate physical therapy techniques of OCBR and CV4.
- Pillow Size: 25″ x 11.8″ x 4.7″ (on either side)
- Height pad: 0.4”
- Ship Size: 26.5″ x 12″ x 5″
- Pillow weight: 3.6 lbs
- Foam: High density tensegrity foam (Polyurethane foam)
- Cover: 54% Polyester, 43% Rayon, 3% Cotton
- Liner: 100% Polyester (with a waterproof coating)
What's in the Box
- Pillow cover
- Waterproof inner lining
- Instruction manual
How to Use
- Allegro pillow is typically best for anyone with height over 6 feet.
- Put your neck and head correctly.
- The neckline should be adequately adjusted to the upper cervical area of the upper neck and the border of the back of the head.
- Both sides are the parts used to sleep to the side. Put your head to the side of the pillow; this makes your head and neck horizontal. When lying down sideways using Kanuda pillow, your head and neck will be horizontal with the spine and minimize pressure to your shoulder, giving less pressure to your spine and will aid in sleeping.
- When washing the product, wash the cover only. Do not wash the inner memory foam. The waterproof inner lining protects the foam from sweat, moisture, and/or sweat, so the foam does not need to be washed.
- When using a washing machine to wash the cover, please use a washing net, and by hand wash, wash gently.
- Use the pillow in a flat, safe place.
- A high-temperature mattress pad may change the shape of the pillow.
- Do not manually minimize or change its shape.